Oct 22, 2017
Like many of you, I always complained about the lack of
resources available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365. That was until
I realized that those resources are out there, and they are
produced by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Content Experience team
led by Amy Langlois at Microsoft.
So I invited Amy to talk about documentation and all the work
her team does. We discussed:
- Amy's career path at Microsoft (She authored the SDK for CRM
- Evolution of Dynamics 365 documentation
- Why is documentation important?
- Documentation awareness and challenges
- Who works on the documentation?
- How often are these resources updated?
- What happens to documentation from older versions?
- How can you request documentation to be written or
Resources covered on this episode: